Community LendingWorks, a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) is also a NEDCO (Neighborhood Economic Development Corporation) affiliate nonprofit corporation.
Incorporated in 2011 and CDFI certified in 2012, Community LendingWorks has an impressive track record. In 2013, Community LendingWorks was recognized by the US Department of Treasury through a grant award, providing increased lending and investments for our communities.
The result? More people moving toward financial stability by building better credit, growing a small business, preparing to purchase a vehicle, maintaining responsible homeownership or fulfilling a number of other regular financial needs that are not currently met in the marketplace.
Board of Directors
- Jin Plummer – Board Chair, Assistant Vice President/Manager, Umpqua Bank
- John Jaworski – Treasurer, Consultant
- Larry Abel – Secretary, Executive Director, HACSA
- Troy Reichenberger – Member, Vice President/Commercial Banking Officer, Pacific Continental Bank
- David Saez – Member, Executive Director, Centro Latino Americano
- Shelly Wilkins-Ehenger – Member, Executive Director, Marion County Housing Authority
- Mira Gattis –
- Emily Reiman – Executive Director
- Lynn Meyer – Director of Community Lending
- Cat Rodrigues – Lending Coordinator
- Maia Hardy – Community & Business Outreach Coordinator